A delectable summertime snack or appetizer, Air Fryer Corn Ribs start with fresh corn on the cob as its main ingredient. Prepared in fewer than 30 minutes and requiring only eight components. They are the most incredible summer snack and are perfect for the season.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Corn Ribs
|Fresh corn on the cob
|Ghee butter, room temperature
|Coarse sea salt
|Smoked paprika, or sweet paprika
|Dried parsley, plus more for garnish
|Garnish Kewpie mayo, or regular mayo
Preparation for Air Fryer Corn Ribs
- Prepare the corn by removing the husk and cutting off both ends of each kernel.
- In the microwave, cook the corn on the cob for two minutes at the highest power setting. Allow to cool until it is touchable.
- Using a sharp chef’s knife and a stable cutting board, set the corn upright (stand it up) and carefully and slowly dice it in half. Then, carefully and slowly dice those halves into quarters. This will create ribs.
- To season, mix all of the ingredients, beginning with the butter and ending with the parsley, in a bowl. Apply the seasonings to all sides of the ribs using the brush.
- To prepare the ribs for the air fryer, arrange them in a single layer with some room in between each one. 12 minutes total of air-frying at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (204 degrees C) (flip after 6 minutes).
- In the oven, place the ribs on a baking sheet that has been lined with foil. Bake them at a temperature of 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218 degrees Celsius) for 12 to 15 minutes, or until they are little charred and a little bit crispy.
- When ready to serve, brush the corn ribs with a very thin layer of mayonnaise and top with additional chopped parsley. You can serve the food either hot or at room temperature!
They are the most incredible summer snack and are perfect for the season. I adore the way that it tastes.
It earns a perfect score from me. If you enjoy corn, you should try cooking it at home because it is delicious.