This Honey Sesame Chicken and Fried Rice Recipe is a low-cal alternative that can be prepared in less time than it would take for delivery. It is a really tasty dinner that consists of chicken, rice, and a number of other ingredients. You may include it into your diet to satisfy the hunger in your stomach.
Ingredients for Pan Fried Buff Mince Patties
|Frozen Mixed Vegetables||200g|
|Cooked white rice||600g|
|Light soy sauce||25ml|
|Corn flour/ Cornstarch Mixed With Water||10 gm|
|Olive Oil||1 tbs|
|Corn Flour/ Cornstarch||25g|
|Onion Powder & Garlic Powder|
|Diced Chicken Breast||600g|
|Reduced Sugar Ketchup/Tomato Sauce||35g|
|Crushed Garlic Cloves||2|
|Rice Wine Vinegar||25 ml|
Preparation for Pan Fried Buff Mince Patties
- Prepare the rice by bringing a pot of water to a boil. Honey and one tablespoon of soy sauce should be combined and stirred together in a bowl. Add the chicken strips, after having first seasoned them with salt and pepper, to the bowl. Apply the marinade to the chicken and coat it well.
- After giving the rice a thorough washing in ice water, proceed to prepare it as directed on the package.
- Start by heating one teaspoon of sesame oil in a wok or a large frying pan over medium to high heat. As soon as the oil begins to smoke, add the chicken, along with the marinade, and stir-fry it as rapidly as possible until it is fully done.
- After the chicken has been stir-fried for about one more minute, add the chopped spring onion and two tablespoons of soy sauce to the pan. Place the chicken pieces, along with all of the sauce, onto a dish or platter. After removing any excess liquid, let the rice aside for a few minutes to allow the steam to dissipate.
- Reheat the wok over a medium flame while adding one teaspoon of sesame oil to the pan. After adding the rice to the pan, immediately swirl it so that it is coated in the oil. Create a well in the middle of the dish, and then pour the egg in there. Stir fried the rice at the same time as you begin to cook the egg. After stirring, incorporate the peas into the rice.
- As soon as it’s ready to serve, sprinkle some sesame seeds over the chicken with the sticky sauce.
You might also love to try Juicy air fryer chicken marinated in yogurt Recipe
|Net carbs||58 gm|
The Honey Sesame Chicken and Fried Rice dish is really delicious. meal that is both tasty and easy to make, perfect for your diet. It is low in carbohydrates but rich in calories.
I strongly suggest that you give it a go at home, in the company of your loved ones and close friends. I rate it 5/5.