Keto cookies are one of the best ways to indulge while adhering to a low-carb diet. Keto sugar cookies are loaded with good fats and will sate your craving for something sweet. Butter, cream cheese, almond flour, powdered sweetener, and vanilla extract are the ingredients called for in this Keto cookie recipe.
Ingredients for Keto Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
|Cream cheese||2 oz|
|Baking Aids Xanthan Gum||1 tsp|
|Powdered Erythritol (Icing Sugar)||0.67 cup|
|Almond flour||2.25 cup|
|Coarse Kosher Salt||0.5 tsp|
|Vanilla extract||2 tsp|
|Rainbow Sprinkles (sugar-free)||2 tbp|
Preparation for Keto Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- It should take between five and seven minutes to cream the salted butter, cream cheese, xanthan gum, and powdered sweetener. It is important to cream these ingredients for the full allotted time since this produces cookies that are exceptionally airy and light. For best results, ensure that all of the components, particularly the butter and cream cheese, are at room temperature before beginning this process.
- After that, stir in the kosher salt, vanilla essence, and almond flour until well combined. After that, whisk in the almond flour for two to three minutes. Stir in the sugar-free sprinkles in a careful manner until they are completely incorporated.
- Cut the dough in half and wrap each half in a separate piece of plastic wrap. Create a disk shape with each, then place in the refrigerator to cool for thirty minutes to one hour. Due to the sticky nature of the dough, it is imperative that it is properly cooled before use.
You might also love to try Baked Kale Chips Recipe
- Turn on the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. After the dough has been refrigerated, roll out each portion to a thickness of 14 inch by placing it in between two pieces of parchment paper and rolling it out. After that, cut the dough with a round or scalloped edge circle cookie cutter that is 2 to 2 12 inches in diameter. Put the cookies on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Put the baking sheet with the cookies on it into the refrigerator for ten minutes. After that, place the cookies in the oven for 8 to 9 minutes, or until they have swelled up and turned a very pale golden color. After allowing them to cool for the majority of the time on the cookie sheet, transfer them to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Keto cookies are one of the best ways to indulge while adhering to a low-carb diet. These keto sugar cookies are loaded with good fats and will sate your craving for something sweet.
I adore these particular cookies. I will give it a score of 5/5. You, too, ought to give it a shot at least once.