A quick and simple meal that is both nutritious and delicious, Shredded Chicken Salad may be a side dish or a main entrée. It is an excellent way to get one’s daily dose of protein. The chicken is roasted, giving it a firm consistency, and then a wide variety of other seasonings are added to make it more flavorful.
Ingredients for Shredded Chicken Salad
|Olive oil||3 tbs|
|Red Onion||15 gm|
|Cherry tomato||54 gm|
Preparation for Shredded Chicken Salad
- Make sure the chicken is roasted in a skillet and has a firm texture; otherwise, the salad won’t be like a dry meat salad (sukuti sadheko type)
- Put the chicken that has been shredded into the basin.
- Mix in the tomatoes and the onions.
- If desired, season with salt and chili powder.
- After that, stir in a half teaspoon each of cumin powder, coriander powder, and ginger powder.
- The olive oil should be added.
- Squeeze in 1 medium lemon
- Combine everything in the correct manner.
- Add some green chile for garnish.
You might also love to try Shredded Chicken Salad Recipe
|Net carbs||4 gm|
It is a pretty simple dish, and the preparation will only take a few minutes of your time. in addition to having an amazing flavor, it is also good for you. When you are famished, it is a meal that will satisfy your cravings quite well.
I strongly suggest that you give it a go and then provide feedback on it. I rate it 5/5.