Discover how to prepare the simplest and most delicious recipe for air fryer frittata. This dish is nutritious, rich in protein, suitable for a keto diet, and can be easily adapted to your taste preferences by including chicken sausage, turkey, broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, or any other leftover vegetables you have. Additionally, you won’t need heavy cream!
Ingredients for Air Fryer Frittata
|cottage cheese||⅓ cup|
|garlic powder||½ tsp|
|black pepper||¼ tsp|
|small yellow or white onion, diced||½|
|broccoli florets, chopped||⅔ cup|
|cooked chicken sausages, deli turkey, or ham, chopped||½ cup|
|fresh spinach, roughly chopped||1 cup|
|shredded cheese or feta||⅓ cup|
Preparation for Air Fryer Frittata
- Preheat your air fryer to 325°F.
- Combine the eggs, cottage cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a blender and blend on high for 20-30 seconds until smooth.
- Then, apply non-stick spray or butter to an 8×8 inch air fryer-safe pan or an 8-inch pie pan.
- Put onion, broccoli, sausage (or turkey), spinach, and cheese into the pan. Pour the egg mixture on top and use a spoon or your finger to mix it so that the filling is distributed evenly.
- Cover the pan with foil, ensuring that it does not touch the filling. This will help to prevent excessive browning as it air fries.
- Air fry the mixture for 15 minutes at 325°F.
- After that, remove the foil and air fry for an additional 5-10 minutes until the top is golden and the eggs have set.
- Allow it to rest for 5 minutes. Serve immediately & enjoy!
You might also love to try Keto Taco Salad
This recipe yields 3 servings.
This air fryer frittata is highly adaptable, allowing you to include a range of nutritious ingredients such as turkey, sausage, chicken, mushrooms, peppers, broccoli, zucchini, and many others. Even picky eaters and children will enjoy it!
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.