Green beans cooked in an air fryer till soft and crispy in only 10 minutes, with four different flavoring options (lemon garlic, Italian parmesan, balsamic glazed, or sesame Asian-inspired). The ideal accompaniment to any supper, even for the most finicky eaters among your guests.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Green Beans
|fresh green beans, trimmed||1 tbsp|
|extra-virgin olive oil||1 tbsp|
|garlic powder||½ tsp|
|black pepper||½ tsp|
Preparation for Air Fryer Green Beans
- Put your air fryer through its preheating cycle at 380 degrees Fahrenheit and sprinkle some non-stick olive oil spray over the basket.
- Toss the green beans in a bowl with some olive oil, garlic powder, and seasonings of your choice, including salt and pepper.
- Once adding to the air fryer after it has been warmed, air fried for a total of seven to nine minutes.
- At the end of the first minute, give the basket a good shake to ensure that the vegetables are cooking evenly.
- Last but not least, choose the taste profile that you want most: traditional, Italian, balsamic, or sesame.
- The green beans should be dressed with your preferred condiment once they have been air-fried.
- Serve right away, and have fun with it!
You might also love to try Air Fryer Garlic Bread Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. Green beans are the ideal vegetable to serve as a side dish with any dinner. They need very little preparation, may be air-fried to get a texture that is both crisp and soft, and can be cooked in less than ten minutes.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely, a must-try dish.