Parmesan cheese, garlic, and fresh herbs are used into the preparation of this buttery and creamy air fryer garlic bread. It’s simple to prepare and just takes five minutes to air fry!
Ingredients for Air Fryer Garlic Bread
|salted butter||4 – 5 tbsp|
|garlic cloves||3 – 5|
|freshly grated parmesan cheese||⅓ cup|
|minced fresh pars||2 tsp|
|French bread||1 baguette|
Preparation for Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the butter that has been allowed to soften, the minced garlic, half of the grated parmesan, and the chopped parsley in a small bowl.
- Using a horizontal cutting motion, halve the bread. Cut the baguette into quarters or into pieces of a size that will fit inside the air fryer, depending on the dimensions of your air fryer.
- Once spreading the butter mixture on each piece of bread, put the bread in the air fryer and then sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese on top of the bread after it has cooked.
- Cook in an air fryer for five to seven minutes, until golden brown and the cheese has developed a small crunch on top.
- To serve, sprinkle with more chopped parsley, and cut into pieces that are suitable for individual consumption.
You might also love to try Air Fryer Pineapple Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. There is nothing more satisfying than a slice of garlic bread slathered in butter. There’s a good reason why it’s my go-to dish for accompanying supper… Everyone is addicted to it, and they all like it.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.