The pineapple in this three-ingredient air fryer caramelization is juicy, toasty, and covered in a glaze made of maple and cinnamon. You may serve it as a dessert with ice cream, or you can eat it on its own as a side dish with supper.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Pineapple
|pure maple syrup||2 tbsp|
|ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
Preparation for Air Fryer Pineapple
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit and coat it gently with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the pineapple chunks in a bowl, then add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and mix to combine.
- Place in the basket of the preheated air fryer. Make sure there isn’t too much overlap between the pieces, or otherwise the food won’t cook evenly. A little overlap is fine.
- Fry in the air for 12 to 16 minutes, shaking the pan halfway during the cooking process. On the interior, they should have a golden color and be juicy and delicate.
- After removing the food from the air fryer, add an additional tablespoon of maple syrup to the top.
- If you’re serving them as dessert, you may eat them warm on their own, or you can top them with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- If you are serving this for the morning, oats or yogurt might go well with it.
You might also love to try Orzo Pesto Salad Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. If you like baked pineapple, you’re going to go crazy for this pineapple prepared in an air fryer. It is very mouthwatering! The pineapple has been caramelized in a glaze made of maple and cinnamon, and it is soft and juicy.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.