Juice made from ash gourd, also known as winter melon, is one of the healthiest summer beverages since it is low in calories, high in fiber, and has a high water and water content. It is also cold and refreshing.
Ingredients for Ash Gourd/Winter Melon Juice
|Ash gourd (winter melon) (about 500 grams)||2 cups|
|Lime (or lemon), juiced||1/2|
|Freshly ground black pepper to taste|
|Himalayan pink salt (or black salt), to taste|
Preparation for Ash Gourd/Winter Melon Juice
- Prepare the ash gourd by cleaning it and chopping it. After that, scrape out the ash gourd’s center and remove any huge seeds that you find there. After peeling the outer skin, cut it into pieces that are half an inch in size.
- Using a Blender
- Put the diced ash gourd and the water into a blender with a high-speed setting. Combine until there are no lumps.
- Pour the juice that has been strained through a strainer with a fine mesh into a big basin or jug. To get every last drop of juice out of the pulp, press it down with a spoon.
- After that, pour in the juice of half a lime, a little bit of salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir together thoroughly, and serve at once.
You might also love to try Greek Yogurt Dip Recipe
Because it has a relatively low number of calories, a large amount of fiber, and a high proportion of water and water, it is one of the most nutritious beverages that can be consumed during the summer. It is a nice and pleasant temperature.
The flavor is delicious in every way. I rate it 5/5. It is an excellent choice for the summer. You shouldn’t skip out on trying out this recipe.