This Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Stuffed with Egg and Tomato will get your day off to a rousing start. Packed with protein and beneficial fatty acids, this breakfast dish has everything you require for a wholesome meal in the morning.
Ingredients for Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Stuffed with Egg and Tomato
|Slices of Bacon
|Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation for Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Stuffed with Egg and Tomato
- Turn the temperature on the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Remove the pit from the avocado after cutting it in half lengthwise.
- Make a well in the middle of one of the halves of the avocado and crack one egg into it.
- Construct a sandwich out of the egg and the other half of the avocado by placing it on top of the egg.
- Wrap the avocado in bacon and, if necessary, use toothpicks to keep the bacon in place.
- Put the avocado on a baking sheet and bake it for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked to your desired level of crispiness and the egg has reached the level of doneness you desire.
- Cherry tomatoes cut into small pieces should be sprinkled on top of the avocado, which should then be seasoned to taste with salt and pepper.
You might also love to try Keto Chicken Salad Recipe
A meal for breakfast that is both very good for you and incredibly tasty. This breakfast of bacon-wrapped avocados stuffed with egg and tomato makes for a satisfying start to the day.
A morning routine that is excellent for one’s health. I rate it 5/5. You really ought to try it out as well.