A scrumptious, wholesome, and low-carb alternative to the standard chicken Alfredo!
Ingredients for Chicken Alfredo
|Chicken breast, thinly sliced
|Grated Parmesan Cheese
|Chopped fresh parsley
|Salt and pepper to taste
|Uncooked zoodles (zucchini noodles) or spaghetti squash
Preparation for Chicken Alfredo
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. After adding the chicken, continue to simmer for another 5-7 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked. Take the chicken out of the pan and put it to the side for later.
- Warm the avocado oil in the same pan by heating it over a medium flame. After adding the garlic, let it to cook for one minute.
- In a saucepan, combine the heavy cream, grated Parmesan cheese, and chopped parsley. Stir the mixture often until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Place the chicken back in the pan and swirl it around so that it is coated with the sauce.
- While that is going on, prepare the zoodles or spaghetti squash according to the directions on the package.
- Zoodles or spaghetti squash should be used as the base for the chicken Alfredo.
You might also love to try Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Stuffed with Egg and Tomato Recipe
Because of its high protein and fat content as well as its relatively low carbohydrate count, this recipe is well-suited for a ketogenic diet. This is one of my all-time favorite recipes.
I give it a 5/5. incredibly tasty, and also good for you, so you really ought to give it a shot.