In under 30 minutes and using only one skillet, you can have tender chicken and broccoli coated in a stir fry sauce that is acidic, sweet, and salty. Dinner or meal preparation that is kid-friendly and really simple!
Ingredients for Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
|Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces||1 pound|
|Head of broccoli, cut into small florets||1|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Ginger, grated||1 tsp|
|Soy sauce (use coconut aminos or tamari for gluten-free)||1/4 cup|
|Chicken broth||1/4 cup|
|Apple cider vinegar||2 tbsp|
|Sesame oil||1 tbsp|
|Red pepper flakes (optional)||1/4 tsp|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
Preparation for Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
- Prepare an area with medium-high heat in a large pan or wok. Cook the garlic, ginger, and olive oil together for approximately a minute, or until the garlic and ginger release their aroma.
- After adding the chicken to the pan, cook it for about 5 minutes, or until it has a browned crust on all of its surfaces.
- After adding the broccoli to the pan, continue to cook the mixture for another three to five minutes, or until the broccoli is fork tender.
- To make the marinade, combine the soy sauce, chicken broth, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl and whisk to combine (if using). The chicken and broccoli should be covered in the sauce that has been poured over them.
- Bring the mixture all the way up to a boil, and then turn the heat down to a low setting. Continue to cook over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the sauce has reached the desired thickness and the chicken is completely done.
- Salt and pepper can be added to taste as a seasoning. Serve atop rice made from cauliflower and accompany with a plate of steamed vegetables.
You might also love to try Chicken Alfredo Recipe
supper that is simple and delicious. This is an absolutely incredible recipe. I adore the variety of flavors. It is really satisfying to do so.
I rate it 5/5. You guys can give it a shot as well. tasty while being good for you.