The Cauliflower Fried Rice|Low Carb Recipe is a mouthwatering dish that is also significantly better for you because it is packed with taste, protein, vegetables, and healthy fats.
Ingredients for Cauliflower Fried Rice
|Medium-sized head of cauliflower riced (about 3.5 cups)||1|
|Toasted sesame oil or coconut oil or olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Garlic minced||2 cloves|
|Mixed vegetables (carrot, green beans and peas)||1/2 cup|
|Crumbled paneer (cottage cheese) or tofu||1/2 cup|
|Soya sauce (use tamari for gluten free if needed)||2 tbsp|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|Sliced spring (green) onions||2 tbsp|
|Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)||2 tsp|
Preparation for Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Get the cauliflower ready.
- First, you’ll need to separate the florets from the stalks of the cauliflower. Perform a careful cleaning. To achieve the consistency of fine rice, mince the cauliflower florets using a knife or grate them using a food processor (skip this step if you are using cauliflower rice that has already been cooked).
- To make stir fry, heat 2 tablespoons of the sesame oil in a skillet or wok set over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic that has been minced and cook it for about 30 seconds, or until it becomes aromatic.
- Then, after about three to four minutes of cooking, add the onions, carrots, beans, and peas and continue to cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Stir fry the cauliflower for around three to four minutes after you add the cauliflower rice and crumbled paneer (also known as cottage cheese), until the cauliflower becomes slightly crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Please be aware that paneer is not required in this dish; however, I have included it because it contains additional protein.
- After that, stir in some soy sauce, ground black pepper, and salt. After thoroughly mixing, remove the pan from the heat.
- Sprinkle sliced spring onions and sesame seeds over the top of the dish right before serving for the final garnish.
You might also love to try Keto Coconut Cauliflower Rice Recipe
The Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe is both highly tasty and quite good for you. I really enjoy making this dish. It is easy to prepare and results in a highly satisfying product.
I rate it a 5/5. You should absolutely give this a shot.