The cauliflower in this meal is cooked with coconut and then seasoned with a variety of spices before being served as part of the Keto Coconut Cauliflower Rice recipe.
Ingredients for Keto Coconut Cauliflower Rice
|Grated coconut (fresh or frozen)||1/2 cup|
|Green chilies||2 slit|
|Broken red chilies (optional)||1|
|Grated ginger||1 tsp|
|Mustard seeds||1 tsp|
|Cumin seeds (jeera)||1/2 tsp|
|Curry leaves||2 sprig|
|A pinch asafetida/hing (optional)|
|Coconut oil OR ghee OR olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Salt as needed|
Preparation for Keto Coconut Cauliflower Rice
- First, you’ll need to separate the florets from the stalks of the cauliflower. Perform a careful cleaning. To get the consistency of fine rice or couscous, mince or grate the florets with the assistance of a food processor or grater.
- You could also buy frozen cauliflower rice from the supermarket, but if you want something that is both more affordable and better for you, I would recommend preparing it yourself at home.
- In a kadai, melt 2 tablespoons of coconut oil over medium heat. Hing, mustard, and cumin seeds should be added, and the mustard and cumin seeds should be allowed to crackle.
- Curry leaves, dry red chile, green chili, roasted peanuts, and ginger should be added to the dish. Continue to sauté for one more minute.
- The next step is to add freshly shredded coconut and sauté it for one to two minutes, or until the coconut has a light golden color.
- Now add the cauliflower rice, salt, and thoroughly mix everything together before covering the pot with a lid and cooking it on medium-low heat for two to three minutes. Turn off the heat periodically, and give the mixture a stir.
- Prepare the Coconut Cauliflower Rice according to the package directions and serve it hot with Greek yogurt.
You might also love to try Keto Curd Rice Recipe
The cauliflower in this meal is cooked with coconut and then seasoned with a variety of spices before being served as part of the Keto Coconut Cauliflower Rice recipe. The flavors are excellent in every way.
it tastes wonderful. I rate it 4/5. You should give it a shot at least once.