Cauliflower Curd (Yogurt) Cauliflower rice, Greek yogurt (or hanging curd), and rice that has been seasoned with ginger and other Indian spices are the main ingredients in this South Indian dish that is both simple and nutritious.
Ingredients for Keto Curd Rice
|Full fat greek yogurt (hung curd)
|Salt adjust to taste
|Ghee (clarified butter) (Or coconut oil)
|A pinch asafetida (hing)
Preparation for Keto Curd Rice
- First, you’ll need to separate the florets from the stalks of the cauliflower. Perform a careful cleaning. To achieve the consistency of fine rice, mince or grate the cauliflower florets using a grater or food processor (skip this step if you are using cauliflower rice that has already been cooked).
- Place the cauliflower rice and salt in a pan and sauté for about two to three minutes, or until the rice is cooked through and soft.
- You may alternatively microwave the cauliflower rice with the salt for two to three minutes in a bowl that is safe for the microwave.
- To Serve as a Tempering: In a skillet, melt some ghee or coconut oil. Add raw peanuts after the oil is hot, and continue to sauté them until they have a lovely toasted flavor.
- Next, add the dry red chilies and mustard seeds, and wait for them to start sputtering.
- After a few seconds, stir in the chopped ginger, curry leaves, and hing (asafetida), and continue to sauté the mixture. Tempering is ready, keep aside.
- After the cauliflower rice has remained at room temperature for an adequate amount of time, stir in the Greek yogurt and the salt.
- Place the tempering or tadka in the bowl containing the cauliflower curd rice, then add the coriander leaves and cream (if using), and stir everything together until it is uniform.
- Keto cauliflower yogurt rice should be served chilled, and it should be enjoyed.
You might also love to try Chia Seeds Curd Rice recipe
This South Indian dish, which goes by the name Cauliflower Curd (Yogurt) Rice, is both simple and nutritious. The level of heat is just right, and the flavor can’t be improved upon at all.
I adore it I rate it 5/5. I advise you to give it a shot in the comfort of your own home. It is not difficult to prepare.