Chia Seeds Curd (Yogurt) Rice is a simple dish that is both nutritious and delicious. It is created with soaked chia seeds, Greek yogurt (or hanging curd), and seasoned with Indian spices. This dish is ketogenic and low in carbohydrates.
Ingredients for Chia Seeds Curd Rice
Preparation for Chia Seeds Curd Rice
- To make Chia Seeds bubble up, soak two tablespoons of Chia Seeds in one cup of water for one to two hours or in one cup of boiling water for just thirty minutes.
- Ghee or coconut oil should be heated in a pan and used for tempering. Add raw peanuts after the oil is hot, and continue to sauté them until they have a lovely toasted flavor.
- Next, add the dry red chilies and mustard seeds, and wait for them to start sputtering.
- After a few seconds, stir in the chopped ginger, curry leaves, and hing (asafetida), and continue to sauté the mixture. The seasoning is finished; put it to the side.
- After the chia seeds have bubbled (swollen), combine Greek yogurt (or hanging yogurt), salt, and chia seeds in a mixing bowl.
- Transfer the seasoning or tadka to the bowl containing the chia seeds and curd, add the coriander leaves and cream (if using), and mix everything together until it is uniform. To be served cold.
You might also love to try Boiled Peanut Salad Recipe
Chia Seeds Curd (Yogurt) Rice is a recipe that is both simple and nutritious. It is not difficult at all to prepare. I really enjoy making this dish.
This is the meal that I turn to whenever I am in the mood for something nutritious to eat.
I give it a 5/5. You absolutely must do this because you are going to adore it.