Cookies made with oats, chocolate chips, and orange, which are chewy and simple to make. Free from gluten and sugar, prepared without dairy products, and made using coconut oil rather of butter. A tasty and nutritious option for dessert, snacking, or even breakfast cookies.
Ingredients for Chewy Orange Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
|maple syrup||⅓ cup|
|coconut oil, melted||¼ cup|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|rolled oats||1 cup|
|almond flour||½ cup|
|ground cinnamon||¼ tsp|
|baking powder||½ tsp|
|walnuts, roughly chopped||¼ cup|
|chocolate chips||⅓ cup|
|Zest of orange||1 – 2 tsp|
Preparation for Chewy Orange Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper and preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk the egg in a large bowl designed for mixing.
- Combine the maple syrup, vanilla essence, and coconut oil in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in some rolled oats, some almond flour, some cinnamon, some salt, and some baking powder. Utilizing a rubber spatula, thoroughly mix the ingredients.
- Mix in the chocolate chips, walnuts, and orange zest in a gentle manner.
- Form between 12 and 15 cookie patties using a scooper or your hands, then equally spread them out on the baking sheet that has been lined.
- Bake for 15–17 minutes, or until a golden brown color is achieved.
- Let cool & enjoy!
- oil as an alternative to butter. A tasty and nutritious option for dessert, snacking, or even breakfast cookies.
You might also love to try Best Ever Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. These scrumptious orange oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have JUST the perfect amount of chewiness on the inside while maintaining a satisfyingly crisp outside.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.