The best peanut butter granola you will ever eat; it is chunky, sweet, and has the right amount of crunch. This wholesome homemade granola is perfect for meal prepping since it is gluten-free, vegan, and dairy-free in addition to being created with basic and unprocessed ingredients.
Ingredients for Best Ever Healthy Peanut Butter Granola
|rolled oats||2 ½ cups|
|peanuts, roughly chopped||⅓ cup|
|creamy peanut butter||⅓ cup|
|maple syrup||⅓ cup|
|coconut oil||1 Tbs|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
Preparation for Best Ever Healthy Peanut Butter Granola
- Prepare the oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Oats, peanuts, cinnamon, and salt should be mixed together in a big basin.
- Peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla should be mixed together in a separate, smaller bowl. Combine thoroughly.
- The peanut butter mixture should be poured into the big basin, and it should be mixed there until every nut and oat is gently coated.
- After everything has been well mixed, press the mixture into a level layer onto parchment paper that has been lined.
- 15–18 minutes in the oven, stirring once halfway through. After the granola has been mixed, you need to be sure to push it back down into a flat layer. As it cools, granola will develop an even crunchier texture.
- Wait a minimum of thirty to forty-five minutes before splitting the mixture into pieces.
- Keep fresh for one to two weeks if stored in an airtight jar on the counter.
You might also love to try Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. It is the ideal dish for folks who are pressed for time in the mornings to prepare nutritious meals.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.