The most delicious and nutritious oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips and walnuts. These chocolate chip cookies are chewy, simple, and have the ideal amount of crunch. They are made using straightforward and wholesome ingredients. In addition to being ready in only 20 minutes, they do not include gluten or dairy products and do not contain any processed sugar.
Ingredients for Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
|unsweetened applesauce||½ cup|
|vanilla extract||2 tsp|
|coconut oil, melted||3 Tbsp|
|coconut sugar||½ cup|
|ground cinnamon||¼ tsp|
|rolled oats||2 cups|
|almond flour||1 cup|
|baking soda||½ tsp|
|chocolate chips||½ cup|
|walnuts, chopped||⅓ cup|
Preparation for Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper and preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk the egg in a large bowl designed for mixing.
- Add applesauce that has not had any added sugar, vanilla extract, melted coconut oil, cinnamon, and sugar made from coconut. Utilizing a spatula, thoroughly mix the ingredients.
- Incorporate some rolled oats, almond flour, and baking soda into the mixture. Utilizing a spatula, thoroughly mix the ingredients. After that, stir in the chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Form between 18 and 22 balls with your hands and spread them out equally on the baking sheet that has been lined. Put some little pressure on it to mold it into a cookie.
- Bake for ten to twelve minutes, or until the topping is golden brown. Let cool.
You might also love to try Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. The texture is smooth while yet having a chewy quality, which causes each mouthful to dissolve in your tongue. You get everything you want in a traditional, gooey chocolate chip cookie, including the crunch from the walnuts, thanks to the combination of these two ingredients.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.