Granola that is full of healthy nuts and is sweet, salty, and just the right amount of crunch. This handmade granola is the perfect choice for breakfast, as well as an addition to yogurt bowls or a snack on its own. The ingredients are straightforward and unprocessed. Made without the use of gluten or dairy products!
Ingredients for Healthy Nutty Granola
|rolled oats||3 cups|
|pecans, roughly chopped||½ cup|
|walnuts, roughly chopped||½ cup|
|maple syrup||⅔ cup|
|coconut oil, melted||½ cup|
|vanilla extract||2 tsp|
Preparation for Healthy Nutty Granola
- Turn the oven on to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Oats, pecans, walnuts, cinnamon, and salt should all be mixed together in a big basin.
- Add in some coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Make sure that every nut and grain is evenly covered by thoroughly mixing the ingredients.
- After everything has been well mixed, press the mixture into a level layer onto parchment paper that has been lined.
- During the latter half of the baking time, mix the ingredients. As it cools, granola will develop an even crunchier texture.
- Before breaking into pieces, let the mixture ENTIRELY rest for at least half an hour.
- Keep freshness on the counter in an airtight jar for one to two weeks.
You might also love to try Healthy Birthday Cake Truffles Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. This sweet and salty homemade granola is loaded with nuts and is really delicious! It is also quite healthy.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.