Truffles made from a nutritious birthday cake that need no baking and are very scrumptious and versatile in their use. These truffles are gluten-free, free of refined sugar, and contain no refined sugar since they are made with basic ingredients such as coconut flour, almond butter, maple syrup, and sprinkles.
A dessert or snack option that is both delicious and good for you—a tried-and-true family favorite!
Ingredients for Healthy Birthday Cake Truffles
|creamy almond butter||½ cup|
|pure maple syrup||2 Tbsp|
|vanilla extract||1 ½ tsp|
|almond extract||¼ tsp|
|coconut flour||¼ cup|
|white chocolate||⅔ cup|
|coconut oil||1 tsp|
Preparation for Healthy Birthday Cake Truffles
- Prepare a baking sheet that can be stored in the freezer by lining it with parchment paper.
- Combine the coconut flour, vanilla extract, and almond extract with the coconut butter, maple syrup, and almond extract in a large bowl. Combine with a mixing spatula.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Form 12–14 balls with your hands and arrange them in a spaced-out manner on the baking sheet. Place in the freezer for ten to fifteen minutes to chill.
- In the meanwhile, put some white chocolate and coconut oil in a dish that can go in the microwave. Put it in the microwave for thirty seconds.
- Stir. Put it back in the microwave for another 20 seconds. Stir. Carry on with this step-by-step procedure until your chocolate has melted fully.
- When the truffles are done, dip each one individually into the melted white chocolate. Use two forks or spoons to fish them out, and then set them on a baking sheet that has been lined.
- Add sprinkles on top, then return to the freezer for an additional 20 minutes.
- Have some, and put the rest in the refrigerator!
You might also love to try Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try this dish. This straightforward dessert recipe calls for just a few basic ingredients, so gathering them shouldn’t be difficult.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a comment and rate it at the bottom of this page. This is definitely a must-try dish.