To prepare chicken seekh kabab, minced chicken, also known as chicken keema, is seasoned with spices and a binding agent before being skewered into cylindrical shapes. These shapes are then pan-roasted until golden, oven-baked, deep-fried, or even grilled, depending on your preference.
Ingredients for Chicken Seekh Kebab
|Red chilly powder
|Ginger garlic paste
Marination for Chicken Seekh Kebab
- Put the chicken keema in a bowl and put the bowl away. Throw in all of the ingredients, including salt, red chilli powder, chicken masala, coriander powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, chopped coriander, and finely sliced onions.
- Start combining all of the ingredients by using your hands (after making sure they are clean, of course).
- Now start threading the chicken that has been marinated onto skewers carefully (this step is optional). If skewers are not available, simply form the chicken into a long shape like seekh kebabs.
- Allow the mixture to sit undisturbed for about 15 minutes.
You might also love to try Paneer Tikka Recipe
Preparation for Chicken Seekh Kebab
- Place the 1.5 tablespoons of olive oil in a non-stick pan and heat it over the lowest possible temperature.
- Bring the chicken to the pan, four pieces at a time, and set them there.
- Cook for at least five to six minutes on each side, and be sure to move the pan periodically.
- Maintain vigilance and do not let them to catch fire.
During the warmer months, fire up the grill for a recipe that is both entertaining and good for you: chicken kebabs. To enhance the flavor of the chicken, this dish makes use of Eastern spices such as turmeric and dried red pepper flakes.
In addition to being delicious, it has positive effects on one’s health. I’d give it a perfect score of five out of five stars, and it’s definitely a dish that everyone ought to try making at home.