Paneer and veggies are marinated in yogurt and spices before being cooked in an air fryer or oven according to the recipe for Tandoori Paneer Tikka, which is an Indian appetizer.
Ingredients for Paneer Tikka
|Hung curd (or greek yogurt)||1/2 cup|
|Besan/gram flour (or chickpea flour)||1 tbsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp|
|Kashmiri red chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Cumin powder||1/2 tsp|
|Chaat masala powder||1 tsp|
|Garam masala (or tandoori masala powder)||1/2 tsp|
|Kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves)||1 tsp|
|Lemon juice (or amchur powder)||1 tsp|
|Paneer (about 2 cups) cut into 1-inch cubes||300 gm|
|Bell peppers (mix of green, red, and yellow) cut into 1-inch cubes||1-2 medium|
|Red onion cut into 1-inch cubes||1 medium|
Preparation for Paneer Tikka
- Put the hanging curd, the besan, the ginger-garlic paste, the red chili powder, the cumin powder, the garam masala, the chaat masala, the kasuri methi, the lemon juice, the salt, and the oil into a large basin and mix everything together thoroughly.
- To the paneer, bell peppers, and onion, add the bell peppers. Mix it up really well to coat everything. Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or for up to 24 hours, whichever comes first.
- In the meantime, soak the wooden skewers in cold water for at least ten minutes. This will prevent the skewers from catching fire when they are being cooked in the air fryer, oven, or on the grill.
- Using a skewer, alternately thread paneer, bell peppers, and onion on the skewer, being careful not to break the paneer. Prepare in a similar fashion the remaining screwers.
- Method of an Air Fryer
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Place each prepared skewer at a distance of half an inch from the next in a single layer inside the basket. Applying a light coat of oil to the surface of the paneer and vegetables, either with a brush or a spray, will prevent them from becoming dry.
- Cook for 5 minutes at 360 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C). After five minutes, flip the skewers, then lightly coat them with oil by spraying or brushing them on, and continue to cook for another two to three minutes.
- Place on a serving plate, add some lime juice, sprinkle on some chaat masala, and serve right away with some mint chutney.
You might also love to try Mushroom Masala Recipe
This dish for paneer tikka is fantastic. It has a very delectable flavor. The flavors are exquisitely balanced. a satisfying little bite to eat.
This is now one of my all-time favorites. I rate it 5/5. I truly believe that if you give it a shot, you will fall in love with it.