These chimichurri potatoes are a fantastic option for a side dish any time of the year. They hold up exceptionally well to grilled and roasted cuts of meat. To give the chimichurri a little more spice and color, I will sometimes cut up a cherry pepper and add it to the sauce.
Ingredients for Chimichurri Roasted Potatoes
|Red potatoes, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
|Olive oil, divided
|Salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Italian parsley, chopped
|Fresh basil, chopped
|Garlic cloves, minced
|Red wine vinegar
Preparation for Chimichurri Roasted Potatoes
- Set the temperature in the oven to 420 degrees Fahrenheit (215 degrees C). A baking sheet should be prepared with parchment paper.
- Put the potato cubes in a big basin, cover them with cold water, and set aside. Infuse for a period of at least 5 minutes.
- After removing excess water from the potatoes, dry them thoroughly by patting them with paper towels or a clean dish towel. Place the potatoes back in the bowl, then stir in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, as well as several liberal pinches each of salt and pepper. Transfer the potatoes to the baking sheet that has been prepared, and spread them out in a uniform layer.
- Bake in an oven that has been prepared until the bottom and edges are browned, which should take around 35 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the chimichurri by combining the following ingredients in a bowl: parsley, basil, garlic, vinegar, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and a teaspoon of salt. Mix well, then set aside for a while as the potatoes finish baking.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven and place them in a large bowl that may be used for serving. Mix the chimichurri into the hot potatoes until it is evenly distributed.
You might also love to try Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders Recipe
Unquestionably mouthwatering! A delicious meal is ready to be devoured once it has been accompanied by a straightforward spinach salad. The preparation is quite simple, and the end product is delicious.
I loved it . It receives a perfect score from me. You guys should also give it a shot; I’m confident you’ll enjoy it.