Chicken tenders seasoned with gluten-free garlic parmesan sauce are a kid-friendly meal option that are packed with taste. This recipe for baked chicken tenders with a healthy low-carb twist is one that is sure to become a family favorite.
Ingredients for Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders
|Chicken breast tenderloins||2 lbs|
|Almond Flour||1 cup|
|Parmesan Cheese||1/2 cup|
|Dried Parsley||1 tsp|
|Garlic Powder||1 tsp|
|Black Pepper||1/2 tsp|
Preparation for Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders
- Turn the oven temperature up to 425 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper or a baking mat made of silicone. Olive oil or avocado cooking spray can be used to lightly coat the baking mat. You can also rub it with olive oil. Set aside.
- Using a paper towel, thoroughly dry the chicken tenderloins.
- Eggs should be mixed together in a shallow dish using a whisk.
- In a second dish of similar depth, combine the ground almonds, grated Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, chopped parsley, and ground black pepper.
- After dipping each tenderloin in the egg mixture, transfer it to the mixture consisting of parmesan and almond flour. Repeat dipping in the egg wash and the almond parmesan mixture for a crispier, more substantial coating each time.
- Place the chicken tenders on the baking sheet that has been prepared. On ensure that the chicken tenders brown evenly, apply a light coat of olive oil or avocado oil spray to the top of the chicken tenders and then either brush it on or spray it.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Bake the chicken tenders for a further 5–6 minutes after carefully turning them over.
- If your tenders do not have the desired level of browning and crispness, turn your broiler up to high and broil them for an additional two to three minutes. Take EXTREME PRECAUTIONS and keep a tight eye on them to ensure that they do not become charred.
- Take the food out of the oven and let it rest for a couple of minutes before transferring it to plates or a serving tray. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Creamy Chicken Taco Soup Recipe
This recipe for baked chicken tenders features less carbohydrates than traditional chicken tenders and is just right. I just adore how it tastes. That is extremely delicious.
I rate it 5/5. It is incredibly satisfying as well as good for you. I would recommend that you give it a shot in your own home.