If you have never tried Chicken Alfredo prepared at home, you simply have not lived! Alfredo sauce made from scratch with real cream is without a doubt one of the tastiest things imaginable; Alfredo sauce purchased from a store can’t hold a candle to the real thing. For a sumptuous and simple dinner meal that can be prepared in about half an hour, combine your delectable creamy sauce with nicely seared chicken, pasta, and juicy vegetables.
Ingredients for Creamy Chicken Alfredo
|Garlic Powder||1 tbs|
|Italian Herb||1 tbs|
|Onion Powder||1 tbs|
|Salt and Pepper||1tbs|
|Olive Oil||1-2 tsp|
Preparation for Creamy Chicken Alfredo
- When preparing chicken, combine all of the ingredients and mix them thoroughly.
- Cook for a total of ten minutes, five on each side! To a medium degree
- 200 milliliters of low-fat milk 100 grams of light cream cheese (I use the lightest Philadelphia variety) 20 grams of grated parmesan or mozzarella
- One milligram of Italian herbs •
- Half a cup of pasta cooking liquid
- Once put to the pan, bring to a gentle boil, then lower the heat and add the cooked pasta along with the cooked chicken. Garnish with parsley and parmesan.
|Net carbs||65 gm|
This is one of my new favorite pasta recipes since it is so easy to make, tastes amazing, and is the ideal method to satiate your cravings for creamy pasta while you are on a mission to lose weight. A highly tasty supper, chicken Alfredo may be made at home with little ingredients and will still turn out great. I give it five out of five stars, and I recommend that you make it at home.