A hearty and reassuring soup that may win over even the most finicky diners.
Ingredients for Creamy Garlic Chicken Soup
|Shredded chicken ~1 large chicken breast||2 cups|
|Cream cheese cubed||4 ounces|
|Stacey Hawkins Garlic Gusto Seasoning||2 tbsp|
|heavy cream||1/4 cup|
|Salt to taste|
Preparation for Creamy Garlic Chicken Soup
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, butter should be melted.
- Shred some chicken and add it to the pan, then coat it with the melted butter.
- When the chicken starts to warm up, sprinkle the Stacey Hawkins Garlic Gusto spice over it and add chunks of cream cheese. Combine the components by mixing them.
- Add the chicken stock and heavy cream once the cream cheese has melted and been distributed evenly across the dish. Bring to a boil, then immediately lower the heat to a low setting and simmer for another three to four minutes.
- After adding salt to taste, proceed with serving.
You might also love to try Baked Salmon in Foil Recipe
This soup is out of this world. The flavor is just spot on. extremely tasty and not difficult to prepare. This is one of the foods that brings me the most solace.
I give it 5 stars. It is strongly recommended that you give it a shot.