If you create these crispy baked parmesan mushrooms, you may have a delectable appetizer without adding extra calories to your meal. A wonderful option for a quick snack as well as a delectable beginning to any dinner.
Ingredients for Crispy Baked Parmesan Mushroom Bites
|Button mushrooms||30 button|
|Grated Parmesan Cheese||1/3 cup|
|Salt||1 1/2 tsp|
|Black Pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Garlic Powder||1 tsp|
|Herbs de Provence||1 tbs|
Preparation for Crispy Baked Parmesan Mushroom Bites
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper and preheating the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To thoroughly clean the mushrooms, use a paper towel that has been dampened. Make sure that the mushroom does not receive any further moisture; instead, merely remove any surface dirt that may be present.
- Put the flour in a bowl that is not too deep.
- In a second, more shallow bowl, mix together the contents of two eggs.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, salt, black pepper, Herbs de Provence, Parmesan cheese, and paprika together in a third, more shallow bowl.
- First, coat the mushrooms with flour and set them aside.
- After that, dunk them in the egg that has been beaten.
- Finally, coat them thoroughly with the breadcrumbs by dipping them in them.
- Arrange them in a single layer on the baking sheet that has been prepared.
- Bake them for 12 to 15 minutes, or until they have a golden color and have become crisp.
- Immediately serve after cooking.
A wonderful option for a quick snack as well as a delectable beginning to any dinner. These crispy baked parmesan mushrooms have a great crunch to them thanks to the baking process.
I give it a score of five out of five stars since I adore this snack. You guys can also experiment with this in your own homes.