Egg Roll With Chicken Mince And Asparagus Stuffing is a dish which has low carb and is healthy to eat. It contains 40 gram natural fat and 20 gram protein.
Ingredients for Egg Roll With Chicken Mince And Asparagus Stuffing
|Red chilly powder||1/2tbs|
Preparation for Egg Roll With Chicken Mince And Asparagus Stuffing
- Prepare the asparagus by chopping it up into manageable bits.
- Take an egg, some coconut powder, some salt, and some chili powder, and put them to a bowl.
- Completely whisk the ingredients together.
- Olive oil should be heated in a non-stick pan at the lowest possible burner.
- Now add the chicken, the asparagus, the chili powder, and the salt.
- Cook the chicken mince until it has a browned appearance.
- Now, take the batter that has already been produced and pour it into the pan with the butter. Cover the pan and let it cook for a few minutes before turning it over carefully.
- After that, sprinkle on some mayonnaise, lay down some cooked chicken, then wrap up some eggs.
The Egg Roll with Chicken Mince and Asparagus Stuffing is a highly delectable and well-balanced meal that can be easily prepared at home in a short amount of time.
It has a smooth and tasty texture, and in addition, it might assist you in losing weight. You don’t have to worry about putting on weight even if you consume wonderful food. I would give it a score of 4 out of 5.