You could serve this delicious seafood dish with a tiny helping of quinoa as a side dish, or you could just add on some other nonstarchy vegetables like green beans or cauliflower that have been steamed.
Ingredients for Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salad
|Salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)||4|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Salt and pepper, to taste|
|Cherry tomatoes, halved||1 cup|
|Diced red onion||1/4 cup|
|Chopped fresh cilantro||1/4 cup|
|Lime juice||2 tbsp|
|Extra-virgin olive oil||1 tbsp|
Preparation for Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salad
- Prepare the grill by heating it to a medium-high temperature.
- Olive oil should be used to coat the salmon fillets before they are seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Cook the salmon on the grill for approximately six to eight minutes per side, or until it reaches the degree of doneness that you choose.
- Make the avocado salad while the salmon is frying on the barbecue. Combine the avocado, cherry tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, and extra-virgin olive oil in a bowl of medium size. Serve immediately.
- The salmon should be cooked, and the avocado salad should be served on the side.
You might also love to try Bacon and Egg “Muffins” Recipe
The recipe for grilled salmon with avocado salad is one that I use very frequently in my cooking. This is an extremely nutritious dish that also contains a good amount of protein.
I rate it 5/5. You, too, really ought to give it a shot at least once.