These would be wonderful for either a brunch or even a breakfast that you take with you on the move.
Ingredients for Bacon and Egg “Muffins
|Slices of bacon||6|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
Preparation for Bacon and Egg “Muffins
- Prepare your oven by preheating it to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Using the bacon slices, line a muffin tray, making sure to press the bacon into the muffin cups to create a “basket” shape.
- Crack an egg into each of the muffin cups that have been coated with bacon.
- Add little salt and pepper before serving.
- Bake for fifteen to twenty minutes, or until the eggs have reached the desired degree of doneness, whichever comes first.
- Enjoy while it’s still hot!
You might also love to try Low Carb Cheese Taco Shells Recipe
Delicious food that is uncomplicated and simple to prepare. This is one of my favorite meals ever. in addition to this, it is a really healthy option.
I rate it 4/5. You should most certainly give it a shot.