Apple pie muffins that are not only nutritious but also light, airy, and very flavorful. Maple syrup is used as a natural sweetener in the preparation of these gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and kid-friendly muffins, which are also produced with basic ingredients.
Ingredients for Healthy Apple Pie Muffins
|unsweetened apple sauce||1 cup|
|vanilla extract||2 tsp|
|maple syrup||1/4 cup|
|greek yogurt||2 Tbsp|
|melted coconut oil||1/2 Tbsp|
|almond flour||1 cup|
|oat flour||1 cup + 2 Tbsp|
|baking powder||1/4 tsp|
|baking soda||3/4 tsp|
|rolled oats||1 – 2 Tbsp|
Preparation for Healthy Apple Pie Muffins
- Put a cupcake tray in the oven and preheat it to 350 degrees Fahrenheit while you prepare the baking cups. The egg should be whisked in a big basin.
- Mix in the apple sauce, vanilla extract, maple syrup, yogurt, melted coconut oil, and cinnamon until everything is well combined. Completely incorporate.
- Combine the oat flour, almond flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a separate, smaller bowl and whisk until combined.
- After everything has been well mixed, pour it into the bigger bowl containing the wet ingredients.
- After placing some rolled oats on top of each muffin, fill baking tins with muffin batter and bake as directed.
- Bake for twenty to twenty-five minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Wait for it to cool down before serving, and savor every bite!
You might also love to try Mixed Berry Summer Smoothie Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. Their level of fluffy-ness is over the roof. How succulent and delectable it is! And they have a flavor reminiscent of apple pie and autumn.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.