Peanut butter cookie dough truffles that don’t need baking and are rich, delicious, and suitable for every occasion you can think of! These truffles are healthy, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and refined-sugar-free. They are made with basic and minimum ingredients such as almond flour, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vegan dark chocolate.
Ingredients for Salted Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles
|salted crunchy peanut butter||1/2 cup|
|maple syrup||2 Tbsp|
|plant milk||2 Tbsp|
|vanilla extract||1.5 tsp|
|almond flour||1/3 cup + 1 Tbs|
|chocolate chips||3/4 cup|
|coconut oil||1 Tbsp|
Preparation for Salted Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles
- Prepare a baking sheet that can be stored in the freezer by lining it with parchment paper.
- Peanut butter, maple syrup, plant milk, vanilla essence, and almond flour should be mixed together in a big basin.
- Combine with a mixing spatula. Put the dough in the freezer for ten minutes to chill it while you work on preparing the chocolate.
- In the meanwhile, place the chocolate and coconut oil in a dish that is suitable for the microwave, and heat it for forty-five seconds. Stir. Put it back in the microwave for another 20 seconds. Stir.
- Carry on with this step-by-step procedure until your chocolate has melted fully. You must take care not to let the chocolate burn.
- Make roughly ten balls of approximately golf-ball size using your hands, and then dip each one into the chocolate. I use two forks or spoons to pull mine out of the pan, and then I lay them on a baking sheet that has been prepared.
- Add some additional chocolate drizzle on top, as well as some coarse sea salt, and serve. Continue to freeze for the next 20 minutes.
- Have some, and put the rest in the refrigerator!
You might also love to try Healthy Apple Pie Muffins Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. The flavor of this nutritious treat is so good that it is difficult to describe into words. It’s a whole other ballgame when you take the creamy, peanut-buttery center and pair it with the crispiness of the chocolate coating on the outside.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.