Breakfast cookies made from healthy banana bread that are paleo, vegan, and gluten-free! Gooey and delicious! These wholesome cookies, which are made with basic ingredients such as almond flour, banana, and almond butter, are the ideal portable breakfast, snack, or late-night treat because of their ease of preparation.
Ingredients for Paleo Banana Bread Breakfast Cookies
Preparation for Paleo Banana Bread Breakfast Cookies
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper and preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bananas should be mashed in a large basin using a fork until they are fully mushy. It shouldn’t be in parts at all.
- The next step is to include almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract into the mixture. Combine with a mixing spatula.
- Next, include the ground cinnamon, salt, baking powder, and almond flour into the mixture and stir well. Mix with several little chocolate bars.
- Either use a cookie dough scoop or a spoon to place approximately 2 tablespoons of dough on the baking sheet, and then softly push down on the dough. Should be able to create between 16 and 20 cookies.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, then remove from the oven and let to cool fully.
You might also love to try Salted Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. It is just the greatest; it is toasty, it is sweet, it is fluffy, and it is ideal for a day in the fall when the air is crisp.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.