This recipe for creamy cinnamon overnight oats is created with rolled oats, almond milk, and cinnamon. It is the greatest recipe available. The ideal breakfast to take with you, since it is naturally sweet, does not contain gluten, and is vegan!
Ingredients for Best Cinnamon Overnight Oats
|unsweetened almond milk||1/2 cup|
|old fashion rolled oats||1/2 cup|
|chia seeds||1 tbsp|
|maple syrup||1 tbsp|
|ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
|vanilla extract||½ tsp|
Preparation for Best Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Combine the almond milk, rolled oats, chia seeds, and maple syrup in a mason jar or other compact container that has a lid that can be sealed.
- Make sure everything is mixed together by stirring it with a spoon. Check to see that all of the oats are completely covered by the almond milk.
- Cinnamon and vanilla essence should be added, then well mixed together.
- To ensure a tight seal, make sure the lid is in place above the jar or container. Place in the refrigerator to soak for at least six hours and for up to five days, but at least overnight.
- When you are ready to serve the dish, garnish the top with sliced bananas, walnuts, or any other kind of fruit.
- If you want your dish to be even sweeter, you may add a little of honey, peanut butter, or maple syrup. Have fun while it’s cold!
You might also love to try Paleo Banana Bread Breakfast Cookies Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. They have the most delicious taste of warm cinnamon and are quite creamy.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.