The greatest banana chips made in an air fryer, which are naturally sweet and good for you. Banana chips are delicious whether added to pancakes, oatmeal bowls, or eaten on their own and can be made with only four ingredients. They have a very addicting quality!
Ingredients for Air Fryer Banana Chips
|banana, slightly green||1|
|melted coconut oil||1 tsp|
|cinnamon||¼ – ½ tsp|
Preparation for Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and then spraying the basket with olive oil or a nonstick cooking spray.
- Peel the banana and cut it into thin circles about 14 inch in diameter.
- Place the banana slices in a bowl, and then add the melted coconut oil, cinnamon, and salt to the mixture. Toss to combine.
- Place the slices in the heated basket in an even distribution, taking care that they do not touch one another. If you are going to make twice as much as the recipe calls for, check that the basket of your air fryer has enough room for all of the banana slices.
- Cook in the air fryer for a total of 12 minutes, turning once halfway through. The temperature should be raised to 360 degrees Fahrenheit, and the food should be air-fried for an additional one to two minutes until it is golden and crispy.
- Take the chips out of the basket of the air fryer and set them on a tray to “cool” for three to five minutes. They may first seem to be soft, but after being allowed to rest, they will become hard.
You might also love to try Best Cinnamon Overnight Oats Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. They are very sweet and have the nicest banana cinnamon flavor. They are warm. Not to mention the fact that they are very sensitive and soft on the inside while maintaining a crisp outside.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.