This Vegan Cauliflower Coconut Curry is incredibly flavorful, delicious, and healthy, and it can be made in about 30 minutes in an instant pot pressure cooker or on the stovetop.
Ingredients for Cauliflower Curry
|Coconut oil (Or olive oil)||1 tbsp|
|Onion finely chopped||1 large|
|Ginger Garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Tomatoes crushed||1 can|
|Full fat Coconut milk||1 can|
|Cauliflower cut into medium size florets (about 5 cups)||1 large|
|Salt to adjust|
|Juice of half lemon|
|Cilantro (coriander leaves)||2 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
|Red chili powder||1 tsp|
|Coriander Powder||1 tsp|
|Garam masala Powder||1tsp|
Preparation for Cauliflower Curry
- Put the Instant Pot in the SAUTE mode. Put some coconut oil in the Crock-Pot. After the oil has been heated, add the cumin seeds and the bay leaf, and then wait for the cumin to sputter.
- Then, add the onions and ginger-garlic paste, and continue to sauté until the onions develop a light brown color, which should take around three to four minutes.
- The next step is to add the smashed tomatoes along with the tomato juice or tomato puree/sauce, full-fat coconut milk, and dry spices such as red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, and coriander powder, followed by the addition of the cauliflower florets and a thorough stirring.
- Make sure to deglaze the bottom of the pot so that any bits that have become stuck can be removed.
- If you feel that the mixture is too thick, you may thin it out by adding a half cup of water to this (I did not add extra water).
- In addition to that, make sure the lid is on the pot. Choose the MANUAL/PRESSURE COOK setting of 0 minutes for high pressure, or choose the Manual setting of 2 minutes for low pressure.
- When the pot alarms, quickly and manually remove any remaining pressure.
- Last but not least, finish by finishing with some fresh lemon juice and garnishing with cilantro. It is not a problem if the curry has a consistency closer to a soup.
- Instead, return the stove to the SAUTE setting and bring the curry to a boil for two to three minutes, or until the sauce has reached the appropriate consistency.
- The recipe for Indian-Style Cauliflower Coconut Curry in an Instant Pot is now ready. Served hot with your choice of quinoa, basmati rice, or jeera rice.
You might also love to try Keto Cheesy Egg and Spinach Cup Recipe
This vegan cauliflower coconut curry has an incredible taste, is incredibly tasty, is good for you, and is very simple to make. I really enjoy how well the flavors are combined.
I rate it 5/5. You can also give it a shot.