A traditional shepherd’s pie can be a source of consolation for anyone who eats it, regardless of the season or the temperature outside. You may make a large shepherd’s pie that is enough for the whole family if you get a head start on the cauliflower mash by preparing the recipe in advance. It is not necessary to be on a diet in order to enjoy this meal in any way. A velvety layer of mashed cauliflower and melty cheese sit over a flavorful stuffing made of ground beef and vegetables.
Ingredients for Shepherd’s Pie
|Yellow Onions||⅓ cup, chopped|
|Carrots Raw||½ cup, chopped|
|Ground Sirloin||1 pound|
|Black Pepper||½ tsp|
|Low Carb Cauliflower Mash||2 portions|
|Worcestershire Sauce||2 teaspoon|
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese||¼ cup, shredded|
|Parsley Raw||1 tbsp|
Preparation for Shepherd’s Pie
- Turn on the oven and preheat it to 350 degrees. Prepare the onion and carrots by chopping them into pieces that are easily digestible.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter, then add the onion and carrot and stir to combine. Cook the onions with the lid on for about 10 minutes, or until they become translucent.
- The ground sirloin, salt, pepper, and garlic should all be added to the pan at this point. Continue cooking until the beef has developed a browned color and some liquid has risen to the surface. Make sure the beef is chopped up into smaller pieces.
- Prepare a shallow pie pan or another sort of oven-safe baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray. The ground sirloin mixture, along with part of the fluids, should be poured in here. Worcestershire sauce should be drizzled over the filling before serving.
- The cauliflower mash that has been produced should be used to finish off the filling; use a wooden spoon or spatula to spread it out evenly. To finish everything up, sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese over the top.
- Cook the shepherd’s pie for twenty-five minutes at 350 degrees. Put it under the broiler at a high temperature for five minutes to brown the cheese and the edges. Serve the food while it is still hot with freshly cut parsley.
You might also love to try Instant Pot Cauliflower Curry Recipe
So good. I really cannot believe how delicious this was. food that is both satisfying and good for you.
I rate it 4/5. You should also give it a shot when you make it at home.