With only a few simple ingredients, cauliflower soup is simple to make, yet satisfying, luxurious, and velvety smooth.
Ingredients for Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup
|Medium head Cauliflower broken into florets (about 3 cups)||1|
|Onions chopped||1 medium|
|Garlic Cloves minced||4|
|Butter or Olive Oil||1 tbsp|
|Water or stock||2 cups|
|Cream or full fat Coconut Milk||1/2 cup|
|Black Pepper Powder||1/4 tbsp|
|Salt to taste|
|Cheddar Cheese||2-3 tbsp|
|Few Green Onion chopped|
|Cheddar Cheese||1 tbsp|
Preparation for Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup
- When using the Instant Pot, select the SAUTE mode. After the butter or oil has melted, add the Bay Leaf and garlic that has been minced, and continue to cook for another 30 seconds.
- After that, add the onions and sauté them until they become more tender.
- Cauliflower florets, water or vegetable stock, ground black pepper, and salt should all be added at this point.
- Turn the pressure valve to the SEALING position and make sure the lid is on the pot before doing so. The timer should be set for five minutes, and the pot should be turned to the MANUAL/PRESSURE COOK (High Pressure) setting.
- When the buzzer from the Instant Pot sounds, allow the pressure to release on its own. Remove the cover.
- After adding the heavy cream and cheese, give the mixture a good swirl.
- Take out the bay leaf, and then use a hand blender to make the soup as smooth as possible. If you don’t have a hand blender, you can puree the mixture in a regular blender by working in batches once it has cooled slightly. Adjust seasoning.
- If you feel that the soup is too thick, you can thin it down by adding water or milk and bringing it back up to a boil for two more minutes.
- While the dish is being served, sprinkle it with green onions, oregano, and additional cheese if necessary.
You might also love to try Broccoli Spinach Soup Recipe
Just a few simple ingredients are needed to make a satisfying meal that is also luxurious and velvety smooth. Cauliflower Soup fits all of these criteria. a fairly straightforward dish that still yields a wonderful meal. In addition to that, it is an extremely healthy option.
I rate it 5 stars. It could not be improved upon in any way. I’m going to go ahead and give my recommendation to you as well.