This easy bake is created with a sauce that is inspired by Alfredo, and it is served over chicken and vegetables that are low in carbs.
Ingredients for Alfredo Chicken Bake
|Diced Chicken Breast Fillet By Tesco||1 pound|
|Italian Herb Mix by Hoyt’s||1/8 ounce|
|Mushrooms||1 cup, pieces|
|Heavy Cream by Natural||1-1/2 cup|
|Cream Cheese||1/2 cup|
|Parmesan Cheese||1/2 cup|
|Olive Oil||1 tbsp|
|Black Pepper||⅛ tsp|
Preparation for Alfredo Chicken Bake
- Start by preheating the oven to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and preparing a dish that can withstand the heat.
- Olive oil should be heated in a big frying pan that is set over medium to high heat.
- After cutting the chicken into cubes, add it to the frying pan and cook it until it is fully done. After it has been cooked, arrange the chicken in the dish that can go in the oven.
- Begin by bringing the butter to a simmer in a large saucepan set over medium heat. Garlic should be minced, while mushrooms and leeks should be sliced. Put them in the pan with the butter, and sauté them over low heat until they are soft, which should take approximately four minutes.
- After adding the cream cheese to the pan, swirl it often until it has melted completely.
- After adding the herbs, salt, and pepper, pour the cream into the pan and whisk to mix the ingredients. Bring to a simmer and continue cooking over low heat for about 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce begins to thicken and decrease.
- The chicken pieces should have the sauce poured over them, and then some parmesan should be sprinkled on top.
- Put in the oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the center is hot, the top is bubbling, and the top is golden.
- Serve with a garnish of fresh chopped parsley.
You might also love to try Keto Chicken and Cauliflower Cheese Bake Recipe
This dish, which is simple to prepare yet is loaded with cheese and cream, is ideal for serving the whole family during the week. The perfect accompaniment to a straightforward green salad, some steamed broccoli, or even on its own.
I really enjoy making this dish. I rate it 5/5.