These bite-sized fried zucchini with parmesan are unrivaled in their crispiness and delectability, thanks to the golden brown batter. These bite-sized morsels of crunchiness are fantastic as either an appetizer or a side dish, and the best way to prepare them is either by frying them or baking them.
Ingredients for Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Bites
|Zucchini||2 medium sized|
|Heaping spoon plain Greek yogurt|
|Garlic cloves, crushed||2|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|Finely shredded Parmesan||1 cup|
|Splash of milk|
Preparation for Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Bites
- While you are working on the Parmesan batter, cut the zucchini into coins of a biteable size, season them with salt, and allow them to “sweat” for a few minutes.
- Eggs should be beaten, then yogurt, salt, pepper, garlic, flour, Parmesan cheese, and a splash of milk should be added. Continue to incorporate ingredients until the batter is smooth.
- Paper towels should be used to dry the “sweated” zucchini coins.
- Dip each zucchini coin into batter.
- A skillet should be heated up, oil should be added, and then zucchini bites that have been coated in batter should be added. Fry in a pan until both sides are a golden brown color.
- Put the fried zucchini bites on some paper towels to soak up any excess oil before serving.
- Prepare with the dipping sauce of your choice and serve.
These bite-sized zucchini treats are really tasty and simple to prepare. A delicious vegetarian recipe that is nevertheless high in protein. They are also wonderful for preparing meals.
It has a perfect score of five stars from me. I urge you to give it a shot in the comfort of your own home.