This breaded cauliflower has a salty flavor, a tangy flavor, a sweet flavor, and a spicy flavor all at the same time. It is entirely derived from plants and is totally delectable.
Ingredients for Crispy Cauliflower
|Paprika Powder||2 tbs|
|Onion Powder||1 tbs|
|Garlic Powder||1 tbs|
|Cayenne Pepper||1 tbs|
Preparation for Crispy Cauliflower
- Preheat the air fryer to 180 degrees Celsius or the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Chop the cauliflower florets into large pieces and place them in a large basin.
- Mix cornstarch into the cauliflower until it is evenly distributed. Check that each component is adequately protected.
- Lightly coat the cauliflower with the olive oil. Again, check to see that every part is protected.
- Crush the tortilla chips in a blender until they are finely chopped. Include them among the seasonings that are added to the cauliflower. Mix it.
- Arrange the cauliflower in an air fryer or on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes. (Or for a longer time if you prefer a crispier texture). Make care to rotate them at the five-minute mark.
- Serve a dip that is prepared by mixing mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
You really must partake in the experience of making CRISPY CAULIFLOWER, which is both easy and delectable in equal measure. It requires few ingredients and is simple to prepare. This is a dish that I really enjoy eating.
I give it a perfect score of five out of five and think you should give it a shot.