Rice salad composed with corn, cherry tomatoes, red onion, parsley, lemon, salt, and pepper, together with Right Rice, is a dish that is not only very wonderful but also very healthy and nutritious. This quick and easy gluten-free, dairy-free, and grain-free meal can be ready in just 20 minutes, making it an excellent option for lunch, supper, or summertime parties.
Ingredients for Summer Vegetable Rice Salad
|Original Flavor Right Rice||1 package|
|corn off the cob||1/4 cup|
|cherry tomatoes||1/2 cup|
|diced red onion||1/4 cup|
|roughly chopped parsley||3 Tbsp|
|lemon juice||1/2 Tbsp|
|olive oil or avocado oil||1 Tbsp|
Preparation for Summer Vegetable Rice Salad
- Bring a saucepan containing 1 and a third cups of water to a boil. Include a single box of Right Rice in its original taste.
- Turn off the heat, cover the pot with its lid, and let it cook for ten minutes with the heat off. In the meanwhile, bring another, bigger pot to boiling point. The water was salted.
- Prepare two to three kernels of corn by cooking them for five minutes. Take the food out of the water and let it to cool down at room temperature.
- In the meanwhile, halve your red cherry tomatoes, split your red onion into tiny pieces, and remove the parsley leaves from their stems before coarsely chopping them.
- Put the rice that has been cooked, corn, tomatoes, red onion, and parsley into a large mixing basin. Mix well.
- Add salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice. Mix.
- When serving, bring to room temperature; keep in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Super Crispy Tofu Recipe
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. There is nothing better than a piece of corn that is naturally sweet and has the proper amount of juice. It has a wonderful flavor.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.