These doughnuts are so realistic that it’s almost hard to believe they’re real, but they are, and they taste amazing.
Ingredients for 4-Ingredient Chocolate Donuts
|All Purpose Flour||1 3/4 cups|
|Baking Powder||2 tbsp|
|Cocoa Powder||1/4 cup|
|Vanilla Flavored Yogurt||1 cup|
Preparation for 4-Ingredient Chocolate Donuts
- Turn the oven temperature up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder should be mixed together in a mixing dish until they are completely incorporated.
- Pour in the Greek yogurt, and make sure everything is well combined. If the dough is too thick or too thin, you can adjust the consistency by adding additional flour or more Greek yogurt.
- Transfer the dough to a surface that has been lightly floured, and knead it until it is completely incorporated. To make a donut shape, first roll the dough into sausage shapes and then link the ends. Continue doing so until all of the batter has been used.
- Place each finished doughnut on a baking sheet that has been covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for ten to fifteen minutes, or until the exterior has become hard.
- After allowing it to cool, serve it with the toppings of your choosing or just plain. Enjoy!
You might also love to try Caramel Banana Overnight Oats Recipe
These donuts are simply irresistible. It has a very tantalizing flavor. only need four components, making preparation a breeze.
I rate it 4/5. You guys really ought to give it a shot as well.