Guacamole made with only four simple ingredients? Say hello to a dish that’s bursting with flavor, zesty, fresh, and ridiculously simple to create! Ideal for serving as a nutritious appetizer with some chips.
Ingredients for Guacamole
|white onion||¼ cup|
|cilantro||2 – 3 Tbsp|
|limes||1 – 2|
|Salt & pepper||to taste|
Preparation for Guacamole
- After cutting the avocados in half and removing the pits, carefully scoop the flesh from the halves into a mixing bowl.
- The avocado should be mashed with a fork. Personally, I prefer a few chunks in mine, but you may make it as smooth as you wish.
- To this, add the chopped onion, chopped cilantro, a half teaspoon of lime zest, the juice of one lime, some salt, and some pepper.
- After mixing, have a taste and make any necessary adjustments to the salt, pepper, or lime juice.
- Enjoy with your go-to tortilla chips once it’s ready to be served.
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. I am not exaggerating when I say that this guacamole recipe is the finest one that has ever been created. My experience with guacamole has shown me that this particular kind is the best.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.