Brussels sprouts that have been roasted in the oven with honey and sriracha until they are crispy make the ideal side dish for any supper. They don’t contain any gluten or dairy, so you can feel good about eating them.
Ingredients for Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts
|extra-virgin olive oil||2 – 3 Tbsp|
|black pepper||½ tsp|
|sriracha||½ – 1 Tbsp|
Preparation for Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts
- Prepare the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the brussels sprouts with some olive oil, some salt, and some pepper in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Arrange them in a single layer, face down, all the way over a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, until soft and golden brown.
- While everything is going on, combine the honey and sriracha sauce in a small bowl and put it aside.
- Use one tablespoon of sriracha sauce to give the dish a spicier flavor.
- Use 1.5 tablespoons for a spice that is easier on the stomach. When the Brussels sprouts are finished roasting, transfer them to a serving dish and quickly toss them in the honey sriracha sauce. Serve immediately.
- It is essential to do this while the goods are still sizzling hot, so that the honey glaze may melt onto the goods.
- After that, give it a little dusting of salt, and dig in!
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. Among the many delicious veggies, brussels sprouts are among my favorites. My favorite way to prepare them is oven-roasting them until the exterior is browned and crispy while the interior remains soft.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.