Air-fried broccoli and cauliflower is the ideal nutritious side dish, and it can be ready in less than fifteen minutes thanks to its quick and simple preparation in the air fryer. It has the ideal amount of seasoning, is roasted to a soft consistency, and has a crunchy outside.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Broccoli and Cauliflower
|head of cauliflower||1|
|head of broccoli||1|
|extra-virgin olive oil||2 Tbsp|
|garlic powder||1 tsp|
|black pepper||½ tsp|
|lemon, for serving||1|
|Optional Garnishes: freshly grated parmesan cheese or 1 tsp red chili flakes, spicy|
Preparation for Air Fryer Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Air fryer should be preheated to 370 degrees Fahrenheit, and the basket should be lightly greased with non-stick olive oil spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add florets of cauliflower and broccoli, along with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Because cooking cauliflower takes longer than cooking broccoli, the florets of cauliflower should be cut smaller.
- Put the ingredients into an air fryer that has been warmed, and air fried them for 11 to 15 minutes while shaking the basket every 3 to 4 minutes.
- This is crucial to ensure that everything cooks evenly. Because each air fryer is unique, you should check the food at the 11-minute mark to see whether it is done.
- Immediately serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon on the side (if desired).
I will never suggest a product unless I really like it and actually use it myself. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for roasted veggies, but this recipe for the air fryer is definitely a game-changer.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.