This recipe for air fryer barbecue chicken breasts takes just 15 minutes and requires only three ingredients. The inside of this air-fried chicken is moist and soft, while the outside is golden and crisp. It is slathered in a barbecue sauce that is both sweet and acidic. Just ideal for those hectic meals throughout the week!
Ingredients for Air Fryer BBQ Chicken
|garlic powder||½ tsp|
|black pepper||½ tsp|
|BBQ sauce||⅓ cup|
|avocado oil||cooking spray|
Preparation for Air Fryer BBQ Chicken
- Put your air fryer through its paces by preheating it to 360 degrees Fahrenheit and gently greasing the basket with olive oil or avocado spray.
- In a low-sided bowl, combine the various seasonings and spices.
- After patting the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel, season them with the spices using your hands to get a uniform coating.
- Air cook the chicken breasts for ten minutes, then turn them using tongs and continue air frying for another four to five minutes.
- After removing the chicken breasts from the air fryer, coat them in a copious amount of barbecue sauce.
- Place chicken back in the air fryer and continue cooking for another two to three minutes, or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The chicken breast should be allowed to rest for at least five minutes before being chopped and served.
You might also love to try Healthy Chocolate Nice Cream Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. The flavorful barbecue sauce is slathered over the air-fried chicken, which is crunchy around the edges and juicy all the way through.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.