This recipe for Easy Roasted Brussel Sprouts is done in the air fryer, so the brussel sprouts come out crispy on the exterior and tender on the inside. Additionally, the recipe requires very little oil to prepare.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
|Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved||1 pound|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Garlic powder ( or minced garlic)||1/2 tsp|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 tbsp|
|Salt to taste||1/4 tsp|
|Freshly ground black pepper to taste||1/8 tsp|
Preparation for Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- The brussels sprouts should be washed with water and dried with a kitchen towel before continuing.
- Remove the bottom portion of the tough stem from each Brussels sprout using a sharp knife, and then cut each Brussels sprout in half lengthwise, beginning at the end that was trimmed.
- Put the brussels sprouts in a basin of suitable size. To taste, season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper in addition to adding olive oil and balsamic vinegar. To ensure a uniform coating of the seasoning, give them a thorough toss. Making use of your hands is the most effective method for this.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Place the seasoned brussels sprouts in the basket of the air fryer and arrange them so that they are in a single layer (cook in batches if required).
- Air fry them at a temperature of 360 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) for ten to twelve minutes, or until they are slightly browned and crisp. Give the basket a good shake around halfway through. In just 11 minutes, mine reached the ideal level of doneness.
- Pour some freshly squeezed lemon juice over the roasted Brussels sprouts to provide a citrusy and zesty flavor, and serve the sprouts as soon as possible. When it’s heated, the flavor is at its peak.
You might also love to try Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
This recipe for Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts is not only delicious but also highly healthful. It requires relatively few ingredients and can be prepared quickly and easily.
I rate it 4/5. It can either be eaten as a light snack or as a side dish. You guys really ought to give it a shot in your own homes as well.