Using an air fryer, you can make boneless and skinless chicken thighs in only 15 minutes that are very juicy and have crispy edges. Serve with freshly squeezed lemon for the ideal meal throughout the week.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
|boneless and skinless chicken thighs, excess fat trimmed off||5 – 6|
|smoked paprika||1 tsp|
|garlic powder||1 tsp|
|onion powder||1 tsp|
|black pepper||½ tsp|
|lemons, for serving||1 – 2|
|Fresh parsley, finely chopped, for serving|
Preparation for Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air fryer should be preheated to 380 degrees Fahrenheit, and the basket should be lightly greased with non-stick olive oil spray.
- In the meanwhile, blot the chicken thighs dry with a paper towel, and in a separate dish mix up all of the ingredients. You may season the chicken thighs on both sides by using your fingertips to lightly pat the spice mixture onto each side of the chicken thighs.
- Cook the chicken thighs in the air fryer for ten minutes with the smooth side facing down once the fryer has been prepared.
- To ensure that the meat is cooked all the way through, the internal temperature must hit 165 degrees Fahrenheit after using the air fryer for a further four to five minutes.
- Immediately serve with a squeeze of lemon and a sprinkling of fresh parsley, and then savor the delicious results!
You might also love to try Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad Recipe
I will never suggest a dish unless I really like it. You might also love to try making this dish at home. Air frying is a terrific method for producing crispy and tender food without having to use a significant amount of oil.
I would rate it 4 out of 5. If you use this recipe, please leave a remark and rate it at the bottom of this page. Definitely a must try dish.